Andrea Muszka

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrea Muszka

Post by amuszka01 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 am

It worked pretty well but we wanted it to be faster and go in a straighter line, so we decided to fix the wheels and adjust different parts of the car. This didn't work and it only made it worse so we tore it apart during the last 5 minutes. We were left with three wheels on sticks, so I decided to stay after school and create a new design. I changed it to 3 wheels instead of 4, and they were all large wheels. I created a new structure above the car to make it more stable and secure.

amuszka01

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum