Kinex Speed Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiana Herscovici

5 posters

Go down

Fiana Herscovici Empty Fiana Herscovici

Post by fianasophie Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:23 pm

I was not able to post the links of the two websites I found.

The first website I found explained how you could build a base from kinex for your race car. After seeing this website, was able to apply what I learned to the car that my group and I are building. It made the whole process of building the car run smoother, because this way it was easier to know where to start. The second website that I found was a do-it-yourself or DIY website that went through the basics of how to build a kinex car. It was extremely helpful, because it helped me to figure out what specific pieces are good for the base of the car, and which rods help to make the connection of the wheels stronger!
-Fiana Herscovici

fianasophie

Back to top Go down

Fiana Herscovici Empty Re: Fiana Herscovici

Post by MayaKawakami Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:26 pm

I liked how you focused in on finding ways to build your car in parts, that you can mix and match to eventually make the fastest and longest-distance-traveling car!

MayaKawakami

Back to top Go down

Fiana Herscovici Empty RE:Fiana Herscovici

Post by Aiden.Fernando Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Fiana I like how you told us that you found websites that showed you how to do it on your own. I also liked how you told us about how they showed the best pieces to use for wheels and how to make a good base for the race car

Aiden.Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jlerm19 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Fiana I think it's great that you learned more about the parts that would make it easy and better.

jlerm19

Back to top Go down

Post by tcezar Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Its is always good to think about a good base!

tcezar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down