Kinex Speed Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Ellsworth

3 posters

Go down

Katie Ellsworth Empty Katie Ellsworth

Post by katiee10 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Today what worked for us was the car I mentioned before, that had a wheel on top of it so if it fell it would keep going. However, what didn't work for us was when we tried to modify it to make it lighter. After modifying it to make it lighter and realizing that didn't work, we rebuilt most of our original car before the end of class.

katiee10

Back to top Go down

Katie Ellsworth Empty Re: Katie Ellsworth

Post by bchansk_12 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 pm

What happened when you tried to make it lighter? By the way I really liked your idea of the wheel for falling. It seems like a good safety insurance. Also how did you modify it?

bchansk_12

Back to top Go down

Post by kharrod18 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:16 pm

What made the car lighter, taking the wheel off from the top of taking other parts off? I think it's a really interesting and unique idea to add a wheel to the top of the car!

kharrod18

Back to top Go down

Post by katiee10 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:48 am

Thanks! And when we tried to make it lighter, it didn't work as well. Also when it fell over, it didn't have the extra wheel to keep going. How we modified it was that Andrea was able to stay after school to add a few parts to it to make it better.

katiee10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down